Skip to content
Система шкільного менеджменту School Champion
- The possibilities of the provision of social services for people with disabilities: the experience of retirement homes.
- Stress of social workers working in an institution and its coping strategies.
- Visiting care employee’s stress and coping strategies.
- Practical activity of a social workers in the process of the integration of people with disabilities into the labour market.
- People with mental disabilities: employment issues and solutions.
- The development of a sense of coherence for social workers providing services for people with mental and behavioral disorders: cases of Lithuania and Ukraine.
- Involvement of people with disabilities in the process of providing sociocultural services.
- Expression of independence of persons with mental disorders in the care institution: aspects of social work.
- Occupation therapy for people with mental disabilities in social care institution as a precondition for social participation.
- Dignity retention capacities providing palliative care for elderly persons.
- The specialists’ view to the social empowerment for individuals with disability in developing their independence skills.
- Social worker’s activities in providing assistance to individuals with disabilities in the center of employment: the aspect of human rights.
- Social work with children without parental care and with behavioral, emotional disabilities: context of deinstitutionalization.
- Social services in the situations of disability in risk families: analysis of the cases of Lithuania and Ukraine.
- Stress coping strategies for disabled individuals.
- Social workers’ stress and coping strategies working outside institutions.
- The features of stress coping strategies for adolescents and youth with emotional and behavioral disorders.